Our Honeoye Community Gazebo is home to many community events. Plantings are maintained courtesy of the Lake Country Garden Club volunteers. The gazebo was refinished by volunteers from the Honeoye American Legion Post.
Town Hall Hours
Mon - Fri 9 am - 4 pm
Thurs till 7 pm
Saturday 9 am - Noon
East Lake Road will be closed to through traffic just south of Trident Marine on Monday, July 6th at 7 am, as crews work to replace a large culvert. One lane should be reopened by 3:30 pm.
Motorists throughout the community should continue to use caution and watch for work crews, flaggers and cones marking unstable road shoulders.
If you are a property owner who was impacted by the flood event that ocurred on June 14, 2015, information on cleanup and support resources can be viewed on our Flood Recovery page.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARINGS
Please take notice that four (4) public hearings will be held on Tuesday, July 14th at 7 pm at the Richmond Town Hall, 8690 Main Street, Honeoye NY 14471 to consider text amendments to the following chapters of Richmond Town Code:
- §101-8: Notification regarding fire or explosion
- §193-3: Protection of public water system at service connection
- §200-13 (C)(1): B Residential District (Permitted accessory uses)
- §200-44 (J): Excavation and Mining
Any resident of the Town of Richmond shall be entitled to be heard upon said proposed Amendments to the aforementioned Local Laws. Copies of the proposed local laws are available for review by the public at the Office of the Town Clerk.
Notice by Order of the Richmond Town Board
Richmond Town Clerk
Dated: June 12, 2015
Attention: Town of Richmond Residents
- Sandy Bottom Beach is now open for swimming. Please note: during the month of July, the main swim area will be closed to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to 2:30 pm while swim lessons are being conducted. A small diagonal swim section will be open to the public during these times. Read more.
- PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that on June 9, 2015, the Town Board of the Town of Richmond adopted Resolution 06 2015 44, authorizing all necessary action to replace a 60" Corrugated Metal Pipe crossing Abbey Road North of Nighan Hill in order to alleviate the dangerous condition in existence, and undertake indebtedness to be evidenced by general obligation serial bonds in an amount not to exceed the principal amount of $220,961.70 and bond anticipation notes in anticipation therof (and all renewals thereof) of the Town of Richmond were thereby authorized to be issued to finance said Purpose.
As of April 15, 2015, the Town of Richmond's Building and Zoning Department has added a re-roofing permit to its permit schedule. Any re-roofing will now require a permit application and roof inspection before work can begin. This permit will carry a flat fee of $35. For more information, contact Code Enforcement.
Quick Click Information
Community Bulletin Board - Public Services & Events
Ontario County Soil & Water Conservation District Newsletter
Well Water Testing Program for Ontario County Residents
Free Drinking Water
Annual Financial Report Fiscal Year 2014
2015 Adopted Town Budget
2015 Final Tax Assessment Roll
2014 Tax Warrant
NYS Property Tax Assessment Grievance Forms
Ethics Committee Resource Listing for Residents
Town Building Code
Finger Lakes Land Trust: The Launt-White Conservation Project