Our Honeoye Community Gazebo is home to many community events. Plantings are maintained courtesy of the Lake Country Garden Club volunteers. The gazebo was refinished by volunteers from the Honeoye American Legion Post.
Town Hall Hours
Mon - Fri 9 am - 4 pm
Thurs 9 am - 7 pm
Saturday 9 am - Noon
Closed on holidays
Now Hiring Lifeguards for Summer 2017
All applicants must have American Red Cross Certification in:
- Waterfront Lifeguarding
- First Aid
- WSI certification (preferred, not required)
For an application, please call or text the Richmond Recreation Department at (585) 330-7066 or email email@example.com.
Notice of Receipt of 2017 Tax Roll
The Tax Roll and Warrant for the collection of taxes within the Town of Richmond, County of Ontario have been received for the year 2017. Payments can now be remitted. Additional interest charges will begin to accrue after February 1, 2017. Taxes unpaid as of April 1, 2017 will be remanded to the Ontario County Treasurer for collection. View the full legal notice.
2017 Tax Payment Options:
- During the month of January, Canandaigua National Bank will accept FULL PAYMENTS ONLY.
- Pay in person at the Richmond Town Clerk's Office by cash, check or credit card.*
- Mail your payment to: Tax Collector, Town of Richmond, P.O. Box 145, Honeoye, NY 14471.
- Pay by phone with a credit card.*
*A terminal fee of 2.49% applies to all credit card payments. This fee is paid directly to the terminal company.
- Honeoye Junior Baseball is now accepting players ages 4 through 12. (Note: this is a community-based nonprofit program that is not affiliated with Richmond Rec.) Learn more.
- The water main contractor for the East Lake Road water project (Randsco Pipeline) has completed all work associated with their Contract. Randsco Pipeline will return in the spring to perform restoration touch-up work, and will install water services for any homeowners that wish to connect to the public water supply but haven't yet done so. Please contact Monroe County Water Authority if you wish to have a water service installed in the spring, and are within the Shetler Road Water District Extension No. 1 (East Lake Road Water Project). For more information, visit the project page.
- The fitness room at Honeoye Central School is available for use by adults in the community, 18 years and older, Monday through Thursday, 5:30 to 8 pm. Visit the Richmond Recreation page for more info on cost and schedule. Information on community aerobics programming is also available on this page.
Are you a senior 60 years or older? Enjoy lunch and friendship at the Community Dining Program, every Tuesday and Thursday at noon at the United Church of Christ. Sponsored by the Ontario County Office for the Aging, this program offers hot, nutritious meals in a community setting at no cost to seniors. Learn more.
The Honeoye-Richmond Historical Society Museum, located at the rear of the Town Hall, is currently open to the public the first Saturday of each month, from 9:30 to 11:30 am. Summer hours begin in May. For information on scheduling a tour or requesting historical records, visit the Historian's page.
Ontario County Public Health anticipates an increasing trend in tick-borne diseases, including Lyme disease, to continue for 2017. Residents of Western Ontario County, including the Town of Richmond, should be extra vigilant. Inspect yourself and your animals after prolonged time outdoors. Get more info.
Quick Click Information
Community Bulletin Board - Public Services & Events
Project Information (Water & Natural Gas Service)
Ontario County Soil & Water Conservation District Newsletter
Well Water Testing Program for Ontario County Residents
2017 Adopted Town Budget
2017 Tax Warrant
2016 Final Tax Assessment Roll
Annual Financial Report Fiscal Year 2015
NYS Property Tax Assessment Grievance Forms
Ethics Committee Resource Listing for Residents
Town Building Code
Richmond Brush Pit Hours & Policies
Community Fitness & Recreation Programs