Our Honeoye Community Gazebo is home to many community events. Plantings are maintained courtesy of the Lake Country Garden Club volunteers. The gazebo was refinished by volunteers from the Honeoye American Legion Post.
Town Hall Hours
Mon - Fri 9 am - 4 pm
Thurs 9 am - 7 pm
Saturday 9 am - Noon
Closed on holidays
December 24 - 26, 2016: Closed for Christmas
December 31 - January 2, 2016: Closed for New Year
Additionally, the Town Clerk's Office will be closed over the Thanksgiving weekend, from Thursday November 24 through Saturday, November 26, 2016.
There will be a Special Meeting of the Richmond Town Board regarding closing the Shetler Road Water District Extension #2 Project.
Monday, November 28, 2016 at 6:30 pm
Richmond Town Hall
8690 Main Street
Honeoye, NY 14471
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Please take notice that a proposed Local Law is under consideration by the Town Board of the Town of Richmond, NY to amend Richmond Town Code at Part II "General Legislation" Chapter 101 "building Code Administration to add "Chapter 101-9 (D) Inspections Permitted"; add "Chapter 101-12 (E) Inspections Permitted" and amend "Chapter 101-11 (B) Inspections Permitted" with the purpose of defining and clarifying Richmond Town Code Enforcement Officer's responsibilities and authority with respect to inspections and right of entry on Town of Richmond properties in performance of his duties.
A public hearing on said proposed Local Law has been scheduled for the 13th day of December, 2016, at 7:00 PM, to be held by the Richmond Town Board at the Richmond Town Hall, located at 8690 Main Street, Honeoye, NY. Read the full notice.
NOTICE PURSUANT TO LOCAL FINANCE LAW SECT. 81.00
On October 11, 2016, the Richmond Town Board adopted a bond resolution authorizing the financing of capital improvements to Pinewood Hill Road. The statutary period of time for the submission and filing of a petition for a permissive referendum has elapsed. View the resolution.
Board Openings & Employment
The Town of Richmond is accepting applications for the following Open Positions:
- Zoning Board of Appeals Member / 5-year term
- Alternate Zoning Board Member / 5-year term
- Planning Board Member / 5-year term
- Ethics Committee Alternate / 3-year term
Please submit letters of interest to:
Richmond Town Clerk
P.O. Box 145
Or by email to: tcrich2@gmailcom
- The water main contractor for the East Lake Road water project (Randsco Pipeline) has completed all work associated with their Contract. Randsco Pipeline will return in the spring to perform restoration touch-up work, and will install water services for any homeowners that wish to connect to the public water supply but haven't yet done so. Please contact Monroe County Water Authority if you wish to have a water service installed in the spring, and are within the Shetler Road Water District Extension No. 1 (East Lake Road Water Project). For more information, visit the project page.
- The fitness room at Honeoye Central School is available for use by adults in the community, 18 years and older, Monday through Thursday, 5:30 to 8 pm. Visit the Richmond Recreation page for more info on cost and schedule. Information on community aerobics programming is also available on this page.
Are you a senior 60 years or older? Enjoy lunch and friendship at the Community Dining Program, every Tuesday and Thursday at noon at the United Church of Christ. Sponsored by the Ontario County Office for the Aging, this program offers hot, nutritious meals in a community setting at no cost to seniors. Learn more.
- Do you have a stream on your property? You may be eligible for free trees and shrubs through the Genesee River Basin Trees for Tribs Program. By encouraging residents in the Honeoye Creek subwatershed to plant new vegetation, the program helps to prevent erosion; filter sediment before runoff enters streams; and protect fish and wildlife. Learn more and apply for free trees.
The Honeoye-Richmond Historical Society Museum, located at the rear of the Town Hall, is currently open to the public the first Saturday of each month, from 9:30 to 11:30 am. Summer hours begin in May. For information on scheduling a tour or requesting historical records, visit the Historian's page.
Quick Click Information
Community Bulletin Board - Public Services & Events
Project Information (Water & Natural Gas Service)
Ontario County Soil & Water Conservation District Newsletter
Well Water Testing Program for Ontario County Residents
2017 Adopted Town Budget
2016 Tax Warrant
2016 Final Tax Assessment Roll
Annual Financial Report Fiscal Year 2015
NYS Property Tax Assessment Grievance Forms
Ethics Committee Resource Listing for Residents
Town Building Code
Richmond Brush Pit Hours & Policies
Community Fitness & Recreation Programs