Our Honeoye Community Gazebo is home to many community events. Plantings are maintained courtesy of the Lake Country Garden Club volunteers. The gazebo was refinished by volunteers from the Honeoye American Legion Post.
Town Hall Hours
Mon - Fri 9 am - 4 pm
Thurs till 7 pm
Saturday 9 am - Noon
State Route 20A Detour
A portion of State Route 20A near Big Tree Road will be closed to through traffic from Monday, August 22nd through Friday, September 9th while the State Department of Transportation replaces a culvert. The culvert site is located approximately 400 feet west of the intersection with Big Tree. A posted detour will direct traffic north on County Road 37 (Richmond Center Road), west on County Road 15 (Richmond Mills Road) and back to Route 20A. Local traffic will be permitted up to the work site from both directions. For up-to-date travel information, call 511 or visit www.511NY.org.
Sandy Bottom Beach
As of Monday, August 22nd, Sandy Bottom Beach is now closed for the 2016 swim season.
September Town Board Meeting
The September Town Board Meeting for the Town of Richmond will be held on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 7:00 pm at the Richmond Town Hall at 8690 Main Street, Honeoye, NY 14471. This is a change due to Primary Day falling on the second Tuesday of the month.
Board Openings & Employment
The Town of Richmond is accepting applications for the following Open Positions:
- Zoning Board of Appeals Member / 5-year term
- Alternate Zoning Board Member / 5-year term
- Planning Board Member / 5-year term
Please submit letters of interest to:
Richmond Town Clerk
P.O. Box 145
Or by email to: tcrich2@gmailcom
- The fitness room at Honeoye Central School will reopen on September 26, 2016. The room is open to adults in the community, 18 years and older, Monday through Thursday, 5:30 to 8 pm. Visit the Richmond Recreation page for more info on cost and schedule.
- Construction of the East Lake Road water district extension began on Monday, June 16th. For more information, visit the project page or view the project press release.
Are you a senior 60 years or older? Enjoy lunch and friendship at the Community Dining Program, every Tuesday and Thursday at noon at the United Church of Christ. Sponsored by the Ontario County Office for the Aging, this program offers hot, nutritious meals in a community setting at no cost to seniors. Job seekers: Ontario County Human Resources is currently in search of a part-time food site aide to assist with serving meals and monitoring the program. Learn more about the program, view the current menu or download the job opening notice.
- Do you have a stream on your property? You may be eligible for free trees and shrubs through the Genesee River Basin Trees for Tribs Program. By encouraging residents in the Honeoye Creek subwatershed to plant new vegetation, the program helps to prevent erosion; filter sediment before runoff enters streams; and protect fish and wildlife. Learn more and apply for free trees.
The Honeoye-Richmond Historical Society Museum, located at the rear of the Town Hall, is currently open to the public each Saturday from 9:30 to 11:30 am. Winter hours begin in October. For information on scheduling a tour or requesting historical records, visit the Historian's page.
Quick Click Information
Community Bulletin Board - Public Services & Events
Project Information (Water & Natural Gas Service)
Ontario County Soil & Water Conservation District Newsletter
Well Water Testing Program for Ontario County Residents
2016 Adopted Town Budget
2016 Tax Warrant
2016 Final Tax Assessment Roll
Annual Financial Report Fiscal Year 2015
NYS Property Tax Assessment Grievance Forms
Ethics Committee Resource Listing for Residents
Town Building Code
Richmond Brush Pit Hours & Policies
Community Fitness & Recreation Programs