Our Honeoye Community Gazebo is home to many community events. Plantings are maintained courtesy of the Lake Country Garden Club volunteers. The gazebo was refinished by volunteers from the Honeoye American Legion Post.
Town Hall Hours
Mon - Fri 9 am - 4 pm
Thurs till 7 pm
Saturday 9 am - Noon
The Richmond Town Hall will be CLOSED on the following dates:
December 24th - Closing at noon
December 25th - 27th
December 31st - Closing at noon
January 1st, 2015
Have a happy holiday season!
Four public hearings will be held before the regular meeting of the Richmond Town Board on Tuesday, January 13, 2015. The hearings begin at 7 pm, and will consider:
- A proposed amendment to local law, Chapter 200-68: Planning Board; powers and duties. This would reduce the size of the Planning Board from 7 to 5 members, and reduce the term of office from 7 to 5 years.
- The adoption of a local law to override the tax levy limit established in NYS's General Municipal Law Chapter 3-c.
- A proposed fee adjustment for the licensing of dogs in the Town of Richmond.
- A proposed amendment to local law Chapter 153 - Sandy Bottom Park Law.
Copies of the proposed local laws are available for review at the Office of the Town Clerk during normal business hours.
Attention: Town of Richmond Residents
The Town of Richmond is seeking community-minded residents to fill two (2) five-year vacancies on the Board of Assessment Review. A general knowledge of Real Estate and familiarity of the Town is helpful.
Please send letters of interest to:
Town of Richmond
P.O. Box 145
Honeoye, NY 14471
Or by email to: email@example.com.
- The South Trail at Sandy Bottom Park is now open to foot traffic. Other Nature Trail bridges and boardwalks remain closed until further notice.
Quick Click Information
Community Bulletin Board - Public Services & Events
Ontario County Soil & Water Conservation District Newsletter - Fall 2014
Well Water Testing Program for Ontario County Residents
Free Drinking Water
2014 Town Board Meeting Schedule
2015 Adopted Town Budget
2014 Final Tax Assessment Roll
2014 Tax Warrant
NYS Property Tax Assessment Grievance Forms
Annual Financial Report Fiscal Year 2013
Ethics Committee Resource Listing for Residents
Town Building Code
Finger Lakes Land Trust: The Launt-White Conservation Project