Our Honeoye Community Gazebo is home to many community events. Plantings are maintained courtesy of the Lake Country Garden Club volunteers. The gazebo was refinished by volunteers from the Honeoye American Legion Post.
Town Hall Hours*
Mon - Fri 9 am - 4 pm
Thurs till 7 pm
Saturday 9 am - Noon**
*The Richmond Town Clerk's Office will follow a modified schedule from June 27th through July 4th, due to staff members on jury duty and observance of the holiday:
Monday, June 27: CLOSED
Tuesday, June 28: CLOSED
Wednesday, June 29: 9 AM - 4 PM
Thursday, June 30: 9 AM - 4 PM
Friday, July 1: CLOSED
Saturday, July 2: 9 AM - Noon
Monday, July 4: CLOSED
**The Richmond Town Hall will be closed on Saturday, July 16th.
The Town of Richmond will celebrate Independence Day with fireworks at Sandy Bottom Beach on Sunday, July 3rd. Sandy Bottom Park will close at 5 pm on this date to allow for setup of fireworks.
Summer Beach Hours
Sandy Bottom Beach is now open for swimming. Hours are 11 am to 7:30 pm daily. (Beach will close at 5 pm on Sunday, July 3rd due to setup of Independence Day fireworks.) Please note that lifeguards have 15-minute breaks at 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm. View more information on Sandy Bottom Beach & Park, including swim lesson schedule and beach access during lessons.
Request for Proposals (RFP) - Sandy Bottom Food Vendor
The Town of Richmond makes it known that it is accepting proposals from any interested person(s) or entity to submit a Proposal to operate a food vending service at Sandy Bottom Park for the 2016 summer season.
- The Proposal shall be consistent with the operating season and hours of Sandy Bottom Park.
- All Proposals shall provide for:
- Adequate insurance coverage and proof thereof
- Compliance with all Health department standards, guidelines, and requirements.
- A detailed business plan fully describing all aspects of the manner in which the applicant intends to run the Concession.
§ Hours of Operation
- Vendors are responsible for their own utilities.
- All proposals must be received by July 10, 2016.
- Proposals may be submitted in person to Town of Richmond, 8690 Main St., Honeoye, NY 14471.
- By mail to Richmond Town Clerk, PO Box 145, Honeoye, NY 14471.
By Order of the Richmond Town Board
Board Openings & Employment
The Town of Richmond is accepting applications for the following Open Positions:
- Zoning Board of Appeals Member / 5-year term
- Alternate Zoning Board Member / 5-year term
- Planning Board Member / 5-year term
Please submit letters of interest to:
Richmond Town Clerk
P.O. Box 145
Or by email to: tcrich2@gmailcom
- Construction of the East Lake Road water district extension began on Monday, June 16th. For more information, visit the project page or view the project press release.
Are you a senior 60 years or older? Enjoy lunch and friendship at the Community Dining Program, every Tuesday and Thursday at noon at the United Church of Christ. Sponsored by the Ontario County Office for the Aging, this program offers hot, nutritious meals at no cost to seniors in a community setting. A representative from the Office of the Aging will be on site on Thursday, August 4th to assist diners in evaluating eligibility for SNAP benefits (food stamps) and applying for this aid. Learn more.
- Do you have a stream on your property? You may be eligible for free trees and shrubs through the Genesee River Basin Trees for Tribs Program. encouraging residents in the Honeoye Creek subwatershed to plant new vegetation, the program helps to prevent erosion, filter sediment before runoff enters streams, and protect fish and wildlife. Learn more and apply for free trees.
The Honeoye-Richmond Historical Society Museum, located at the rear of the Town Hall, is currently open to the public each Saturday from 9:30 to 11:30 am. Winter hours begin in October. For information on scheduling a tour or requesting historical records, visit the Historian's page.
Quick Click Information
Community Bulletin Board - Public Services & Events
Project Information (Water & Natural Gas Service)
Ontario County Soil & Water Conservation District Newsletter
Well Water Testing Program for Ontario County Residents
2016 Adopted Town Budget
2016 Tax Warrant
2016 Tentative Tax Assessment Roll
Annual Financial Report Fiscal Year 2015
NYS Property Tax Assessment Grievance Forms
Ethics Committee Resource Listing for Residents
Town Building Code
Richmond Brush Pit Hours & Policies
Community Fitness & Recreation Programs